Friday, October 11, 2013

Speaking of Triumphs...

Mr. Sarcasm started it. I followed his lead. Now, it seems, Gunny couldn't resist the urge to join the fold and he, too, is the proud owner of a beautiful Triumph Trophy SE. Here's a photo of the three of us with our bikes and some of the staff at Fun Bike Center in Lakeland, FL, where we all three acquired our Triumphs:

Left to right by bike you have Mr. Sarcasm (red riding jacket), me (black/red riding jacket), and Gunny (squarely behind the windscreen of his bike). I got the center spot owing to the fact that I have the odd colored silver bike versus the other two's blue bikes. Coincidentally, we're also lined up in the order of acquisition.

Welcome to the club, Gunny! I'm so pleased that I could lead the way for you once again.

 

No comments: