Sunday, July 01, 2012

I'm Back!!!

After a bit of a hiatus from blogging, I have decided to pick it up again. I kind of wandered over to the dark side and dabbled with Facebook, but I don't find it a suitable substitute for what I was doing here on this blog. So, I'm back!

And, it's not like I haven't had things to blog about; I've had quite a few outings and adventures in the time that I was away from these pages.

In the interest of catching you up, Dear Reader, I am posting a few highlights from the past several months.

Looking forward to my annual Fall Leaf Ride, I installed a wiring harness on my V-Strom:



Made the Fall Leaf Ride, which included riding through states from Virginia to Maine, and even up into Canada. Along the way I saw Niagara Falls, discovered new sights, got lost, visited Gettysburg, and racked up several thousand miles of great riding. Oh, and I also rode the Auto Train for the first time.



I went to the mountains to visit my mother for Thanksgiving:


Joined some friends to participate in the Florida Coast-to-Coast Charity Ride:


Practiced my limited photography skills during a visit to the Florida Strawberry Festival:


Did some more photography practice at the 2012 Sun 'n Fun Fly-In:


I flew this plane:


Went back to the mountains of North Carolina for my annual Summer Ride:



And, Finally got photographic proof that coyotes are invading my yard:


Okay! That just about does it for catching up on what I've been up to since my last post. Above you'll have probably already seen my new full-fledged posts.  Now let's just see if I can keep this thing up-to-date. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Gunny said...

Nice to have you back!