Sunday, July 01, 2012

My Newest Project


On Monday, June 25th, one of my cats gave birth to a single kitten. In the wee hours of the morning of June 28th, that cat was savagely murdered by two roaming pit bulls while trying to protect her kitten.  I could not save the mother cat from those vicious dogs, but I can try to save her kitten and that is one of my current undertakings. I have brought this little guy into the house and am doing the whole hand-raising thing. I did this a few years back when I hand-raised Fiona (Fifi) from about the same age. Coincidentally, Fifi was recently killed by the coyotes; she was about 12 years old when she was taken by one of those four-legged scoundrels.

Anyway, here's a shot of the little kitten that is getting the hand-raising treatment:


No comments: